Hello UMS students. This blog is for you. I love being the principal of UMS and wanted to share some things about me and this school. Please respond to the posts you like.
Can you please read your All About The Big 5 book to our class some day? What is the big 5? How many pages are there? What is it all about? From, Mrs. Mulcahy's Kindergarten class
I would LOVE to read my All About book to your class. Let me know a date and time that works for you and I will be there. You will learn about the Big 5 when I read the book, it is 8 pages long and it is all about . . . ANIMALS!!!
Can you please read your All About The Big 5 book to our class some day? What is the big 5? How many pages are there? What is it all about? From, Mrs. Mulcahy's Kindergarten class
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to read my All About book to your class. Let me know a date and time that works for you and I will be there. You will learn about the Big 5 when I read the book, it is 8 pages long and it is all about . . . ANIMALS!!!
Delete